On 4th of July eve, Amy came over for a visit! Sawyer loved it!
We had fun decorating sugar cookies.
Then on July 4th, we had some friends over to celebrate our favorite holiday! This is Robyn and Emma.
Both the kids enjoyed hanging around the food table.
I mean how cute are those cheeks and feet?!?
Sawyer enjoyed 1 or 2 (ok, maybe 3) sugar cookies!
Sawyer saying hi to Baby Ashley!
We learned that Emma likes to eat!
Can you blame her?!?
Sawyer 21 months, Emma 12 months.
And, Sawyer's favorite part...the slip n slide...
Sara helped him go down head first.
And then he started laying down so that he could go faster.
Big fan!
Here is JH and Alan. I love this pic, b/c the guys were just hanging outside and Sawyer wanted to be out there with them, so here he is just listening to music.
I really wanted a family pic when we were all in our patriotic attire, but I think this cuteness will do!
God Bless the USA and everyone who has fought for our freedom!
And, Happy Birthday to Grampa Johnny! We love you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment